Mission & Vision
To build an alternative learning community that inspires belonging in everyone.
TTK will use its 1.5 acres as a physical asset for the community by providing the following resources:
- job opportunities and other forms of economic development;
- safe place to gather and share;
- commercial kitchen;
- affordable food;
- adult education classes (formal and informal);
- speaker series;
- physically distanced events;
- sustainable agriculture;
- retail space for local artisans; and
- whatever else the community might need.