Farm Intern for Spring 2023
Join us at TTK on Saturday, January 7th, 2023 to learn more about what we do! We’ll take a farm tour and answer any questions you have related to the farm internship opportunity. You can read more about the farm to food bank program here.
Time: Noon – 1:30
Where: The Training Kitchen
Address: 1901 Matthews Lane, 78745 [map]
We’ll have hot coffee; no dogs please.
- You must attend the open house to access the application process.
- You will be required to spend at least 15 hours per week except during spring break and other holidays at TTK;
- We can be flexible on the breakdown of those hours.
- You will receive your stipend in two equal payments.
- You will be working in the dirt with tools, equipment, goats, chickens and volunteers.
- Once the internship is complete, you’ll be expected to write about your experience for TTK’s website; and you’ll also receive a certificate of completion.