Family Literacy | Adult Learning Series
August 22 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
2 Part Series – Developing literacy materials and experiences at home. Saturday, August 21 & Sunday, August 22, 2021.
- Saturdays, 8:30 am – Noon (with a light breakfast and lunch provided).
- Classes are free for community members.
- 20 adults per class and a maximum of two kids per adult for complimentary childcare.
- Adults can register for a maximum of 2 classes per series.
- This is not a drop off service, adults must stay for their entire class.
- Childcare provided for 3-12 year old’s only.